Thetrends.pk respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We have established the following DMCA Copyright Infringement Policy to address allegations of copyright infringement occurring on our platform.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on thetrends.pk , please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Trixpoint.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Trixpoint.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Response to Notifications of Alleged Infringement
Trixpoint.com will follow the following process upon receipt of any Notice of Alleged Infringement:
- Acknowledge receipt of the notice by the complaining party.
- Conduct an initial inquiry into the validity of the complaint. Upon preliminary determination that the complaint is potentially valid, Trixpoint.com will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the content provider, member, or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- Reserve the right to reinstate the content in question if the content provider, member, or user supplies a counter-notice asserting a lawful right to the material.